Frozen pipes can pop up at the most inopportune time in Toronto. When the problem arises it is best to take care of the problem as soon as possible. You should cut off the main water supply going to the pipe if you are able to wait until the professional Toronto plumber can arrive and begin the thawing process on the frozen pipes.
Partial water service indicates that a pipe is frozen somewhere in the house. A complete lack of water service can be the result of a frozen water meter or a frozen pipe leading from the water main in the street to the house. A meter or water pipe that feels extremely cold is most likely frozen. It’s important to clear frozen blockages as soon as possible to minimize the danger of pipes bursting in some inaccessible spot. The resulting leak could cause serious property damage. If you are worried about frozen pipes, please contact us today.
- Got Frozen Pipes?
- Don’t let your outdoor faucets freeze up in the winter.
- Unattach your garden hoses before freezing temperatures arrive in the fall.
- Then close the shut-off valve on the pipe(s) which lead to your outdoor faucet(s).
- Then open the outdoor faucets so that any residual water can drain.
If your indoor faucets sometimes freeze in very cold weather:
- Try leaving the cabinet doors under the faucets open so that they can get a bit more heat. In extreme cases let the water trickle very slowly into the sink.
- Insulate water pipes which may be exposed to freezing temperatures or wind. Water pipes which are not being used should be drained for the winter in areas where there may be severely cold weather.
- If there is plumbing in your garage, be sure to keep your garage door closed when it is very cold. Pipes in unheated garages or basements should be insulated.
Frozen pipes can cause major damage to your Toronto home and need to be attended to right away. Our specialized plumbing and heating equipment will have your pipes free and clear in a jiffy. And we have solutions for your home to help prevent re-freezing of the pipes.
No matter what the job is, you can always count on:
- Same Day Service.
- Professional Technicians.
- Convenient Appointment Times.
- A Lifetime Warranty On All Installations.
- Guaranteed upfront pricing.
- Uniformed, courteous and very talented technicians.
- We clean the work area as clean or cleaner than we found it.
- A large inventory of parts so most jobs can be completed in a single visit.
- 100% guaranteed satisfaction with our work.
What Toronto Homeowners Are Saying About Us
You know, it’s not so easy to find a service company who’s on time, pleasant, fair, and good at their job. You’re all of the above and I truly appreciate it.
Ron Taylor , Down Town Toronto
The job was done right, on time, for the agreed price… and you even cleaned up! What else can I say? I’m impressed.
Tom Nicolaou, Down Town Toronto
I called other service companies, but they either didn’t show or weren’t helpful. Thanks so much for being a true professional! I plan to use you again.
John Pettigrew, Down Town Toronto