For our Customers' Safety, our Plumbers are Wearing Medical Masks, Medical Gloves, and have Disinfecting Spray with them.
Toronto Garbage Disposal Contractor
Many people consider living in a home without a garbage disposal as living in the dark ages. It is simply an essential part of most people’s lives. It offers many different benefits which you can enjoy on a near daily basis. By knowing the different benefits you can get from a garbage disposal installation, you may find yourself scrambling to get one installed in your home.
Here is a list of the top five benefits you get from having a disposer in your Toronto home:
- Better Smelling Kitchen – elminate food immediately, before having it sit around in your kitchen garbage bin
- Saving Money – assist in breaking down trash that could clog your drain
- Lighter Trash – lower the number of times you’re taking out your trash
- Fewer Leaks – no clogs means no pressure build-ups and therefore fewer leaks
- Easier Clean Up – wipe your crumbs and your mess directly into your sink
CONTACT US FOR
FULL PLUMBING SERVICE
Our plumbing services have been satisfying the needs of Toronto residents for years, so much so that we were recently positively appraised by the Toronto Plumbing community. Priority makes it a priority to offer you the following guarantees:
WE'RE READY TO SERVE YOU
Tips With A Garbage Disposal
- Do not put your hand into the disposer.
- Do not put bones, metal or stringy material down garbage disposer.
- Keep hard objects out. This includes plastic, rubber & metal as well as bones & gristle unless your owner’s manual says you can put them down.
- Use a strong flow of cold water when grinding waste. The cold will help harden grease so that it doesn’t clog the disposer or drain line. The water flow will make sure the ground up waste passes into the sewer & doesn’t clog your drain lines.
- Leave the water running for a minute after you finish grinding.
- Do not use chemical drain cleaners in the disposer.