What is a main drain clog?
The drain pipe that leaves your house to join the sewer system is commonly referred to as the main line or main drain. It is absolutely vital that it stays clear, or it could spell disaster. A clog formed by debris in your main drain needs to be addressed as soon as possible. Causes include tree roots, shifted pipes or grease buildup.
Fortunately, experienced plumbers like the Priority Plumbing team have the tools and expertise to clear any clogs in your main drain, removing any headaches and future problems it might cause. As part of an ongoing dedication to customer service, Priority offers main drain clog clearing for the flat fee of 99$.
How do you know if your home’s main drain is clogged?
The first signs of a back up in your main drain will come in the form of clogged toilets and bath tubs or showers. Multiple backed up toilets/bathtubs/showers throughout your home is a tell-tale sign that the clog isn’t isolated to a specific bathroom.
Trust Priority Plumbing to Clear Your Main Drain
By hiring the Plumbing team voted the best in Toronto, you can always count on:
- Same Day Service.
- Professional Technicians.
- Convenient Appointment Times.
- A Lifetime Warranty On All Installations.
- Guaranteed upfront pricing.
- Uniformed, courteous and very talented technicians.
- Respect – We wear shoe covers to protect your floors, clean up the jobsite as clean or cleaner than we found it and will be extra careful and polite when working in your home.
- A large inventory of parts so most jobs can be completed in a single visit.
- 100% guaranteed satisfaction with our work.
Call 416-800-3008 today to solve all of your drain cleaning needs.